Travel by Deutsche Bahn, the German railway, and you’ll get to HANSA-PARK safely. From the Sierksdorf train station it’s just a 10-minute walk to the Park!
If you get here by Train
Below are some of the most frequently used routes:
- Hamburg (via Lübeck) - Sierksdorf - (via Lübeck) Hamburg
- Lübeck - Sierksdorf - Lübeck
- Neustadt i. H. - Sierksdorf - Neustadt i. H.
- Oldenburg i. H. -Sierksdorf - Oldenburg i. H.
- Puttgarden - Sierksdorf – Puttgarden
For more information on prices go to: www.bahn.de.
From the Sierksdorf train station to HANSA-PARK it´s a 10-minute walk. The way is signposted.
If you travel with a pram, wooden handcart or wheelchair, use the slightly longer stair-free exit/ entrance at the train station. Follow the signpost for the beach [Strand] until you hit the footpath leading to HANSA-PARK.
The Deutsche Bahn "Kombiticket" for up to 5 persons is valid in parts of Schleswig-Holstein and Hamburg and includes admission to HANSA-PARK
Just hop on a train, enjoy an unforgettable day at HANSA-PARK and take the train back - that's possible with the HANSA-PARK ticket.
- Up to five adults can travel together. ¹ Children under 4 travel for free.
- The ticket price covers the train journey from and to Sierksdorf as well as the entrance fee to HANSA-PARK. ²
- The HANSA-PARK ticket is valid on the date printed on the ticket until 3 am the following day for travel in second-class compartments.
- The HANSA-PARK ticket entitles the holder to use RE and RB trains of DB Regio Schleswig-Holstein and S-Bahn Hamburg GmbH from Hamburg-Altona and Hamburg central railway station to Sierksdorf. Please note that the ticket is valid on DB Regio AG trains only. Other train operators do not accept it.
- Here you’ll find a DB Regio AG list of the train routes you can use with the “Kombiticket”.
- The offer is available throughout the HANSA-PARK season from April 04 through October 20, 2019 (also valid during our "Visit of the Shadow Creatures" and "Autumn Magic by the Sea" specials)
- The ticket can be obtained from any DB sales point and DB ticket machine in the area of validity. More information is available hier.
¹ You must state the number of persons travelling together when you buy the ticket. Once issued, it is not possible to change the ticket (add on/replace/take out persons).
² Excluding evening and special events at HANSA-PARK.
|“HANSA-PARK Ticket“||Prices quoted are for a return trip, incl. admission to HANSA-PARK|
|1 person||€ 57|
|2 persons||€ 89|
|3 persons||€ 121|
|4 persons||€ 153|
|5 persons||€ 185|
There is an hourly regional train service from Lübeck to Sierksdorf. From April 01 through October 30, 2017 the Hamburg Strand-Express serves Sierksdorf directly from Hamburg central railway station on Sat/Sun. Tickets can be obtained from any DB sales point and DB ticket machine in the area of validity. For more information please go to www.bahn.de.